Legal category: AVM-GSL
Kills fleas, ticks, and lice
Spot-On Solution for dogs over 10 up to 20kg
Fipronil 10% w/v
Preparation and Use:
How to protect your dog:
- Use monthly throughout the year for continuous flea and tick protection
- Make sure all cats and dogs in your home are treated regularly.
How to treat a home infestation:
- Follow the 2 steps above as well as the 2 steps below
- Use a household flea treatment to kill eggs and larvae already in the home.
- Regularly vacuum your carpets and furnishings.
Checklist for using the product:
- The dog is at least 8 weeks old and 2 kg
- The dog shows no signs of lesions or feeling unwell. If they show any of these signs, do not apply and see a veterinary surgeon
- The correct size of pipette is being selected according to the dog’s weight
How to apply:
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades and apply directly onto the skin in two spots 2-3 cm apart.
- Do not bathe dogs or let them swim within 2 days after application, then no more than once a week.
- Can be used in pregnancy and lactation.