Non-drowsy, calming syrup.
All horses prone to nervousness, tension and stress.
Calming supplement containing B vitamins, Magnesium and L-Tryptophan to aid nervous horses
- B vitamins – to aid the central nervous system
- Magnesium – for muscle relaxation, regulating cardiac rhythm and nerve signalling
- L-Tryptophan – an essential amino acid and a precursor to Serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter associated with inhibition of fear or stress
- Non-drowsy, calming syrup or gel
- Can be used daily or in special situations
- Aiding concentration during competition
- For ease of travelling stress
- Relaxation during showing
- For sales and breeze-up preparation
- Available as gel in pre-loaded syringe or syrup for regular multi-use
All horses prone to nervousness
Directions for Use:
To be mixed daily with feed:
SYRUP NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS
|Vitamins||per kg||per 50ml|
|Amino Acid||per kg||per 50ml|
For best results begin using 7-10 days prior to event.
GEL NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS
|Vitamins||per kg||per 60ml|
|Amino Acid||per kg||per 60ml|