Biotin rich, hoof-strengthening powder for daily supplementation. High levels of Biotin per serving.
- Young, growing horses have relatively greater hoof growth combined with greater overall demands on nutrients. Hoof aid provides an assured method of supplementation for optimum hoof development
- Horses with poor quality hoof problems such as; cracking, brittleness, slow growth and white, crumbly horn will all benefit from long-term supplementation (4-6mths), continued use as new, stronger hoof horn will replace the old ‘problem’ horn.
- Throughout a horse’s life, hoof growth and wear is constant. Hoof Aid is designed as a daily use hoof-conditioning supplement.
- Biotin – to improve hoof quality
- Methionine– aid with strengthening hoof microstructure
- Zinc, Calcium and Phosphorus – essential minerals to aid with the development of hoof horn
Biotin: 1,600mg /kg 20mg/ 12.5g serving
Directions for Use:
Bodyweight Daily Amount
All horses; particularly youngstock and horses with problem hooves