A completely protective antibacterial, sunblock cream that acts as a totally natural second skin. Ideal for protecting horses legs from mud and wet which will help to prevent mud fever.
What does FiltaBac® Cream do?
1. Acts as a totally natural second skin
2. Has antibacterial properties, protecting skin cells as they heal
3. Provides a protective barrier against rain, dirt or insects
4. Is a total sunblock, protecting any white, finely haired or hair-less areas from being sunburn (nose, pasterns, ear-tips).
When to use FiltaBac® Cream:
• Broken and Grazed Skin
• Cuts and Gashes
• Girth Galls/Girth Rub/Saddle Pressure areas
• Bit pressure and mouth damage
• Fly/tick bites and Insect worry
• Clipper rash
• Irritated skin
• Mud Fever
• Rain Scald
• Sun Block Protection
How to use FiltaBac® Cream:
1. Cover the damaged skin area with a reasonably thick coating of FiltaBac® Cream. This will naturally replace the lost skin
2. Re-apply FiltaBac® Cream to the area for 2-3 days without removing the original cover
3. After 2 – 3 days – gently remove the FiltaBac® Cream from the area by using warm water and a mild soap or dilute antiseptic solution
4. Pat or air-dry (do not rub)
5. Re-cover with FiltaBac® Cream Hair will re-grow naturally on the area